Воскресенье, 19.05.2024, 06:17  Главная | Регистрация | Вход | RSS  Приветствую Вас Гость
  Добавить в закладки: [ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
TRAVIA forum » TRAVIA Crystal - international server 24/24 » English Support forum » Some problems...
Some problems...
NadoДата: Пятница, 05.09.2008, 17:07 | Сообщение # 1
Йа КреВедко
Статус: Offline
Страна :
Hi, i have some problems with the ADD of some itens...
i can't see all the item add.
look at those print screens..

Reduce Lightening Resitenc...
http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=travia2008951532cn1.jpg

Maximum Critical Damage...
http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=travia2008951534ez9.jpg

Maximum Critical Damage...
http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=travia20089515255dq4.jpg

... if the Admin can simplify the name.. like "Max. CRIT. DMG" ... or "Lightening RES." .. something like that..
i tryed to change the resolution, but give me an error saying taht is not a valid resolution... the only one who works is 800x600. =/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and i don't know if is my computer the problem, but... when i try to open de game.. sometimes it opens, sometimes just give me a Black screen with no msg of error or bug report, just the black screen... and i have to wait some seconds to get back to my desktop.
The Hardware conf. of the Computer is not the problem, because y played other games who needs more of the hardware (like WoW, PW, LineAge).
it could be the OS, i have Windows Vista Business... x_x.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks all the Admins, i'm really enjoying the server... smile

Crystal Travia.... Best server of Travia... :)

voustДата: Пятница, 05.09.2008, 17:09 | Сообщение # 2
Майор
Ник в игре: voustarella
Страна :
Amm I don't know what is your problem. but I never had everythink like that ;/ for me all is fine ;/

:)))

NadoДата: Суббота, 06.09.2008, 15:10 | Сообщение # 3
Йа КреВедко
Страна :
Yeah, it was the resolution...
Thank you.
: )

Добавлено (06.09.2008, 16:10)
---------------------------------------------
Hi...
Admin Everybody... would you mind translating the Events of the Server to English and create Topics for the events... in the English Support space... biggrin
Because i was trying to translate, and understood a little bit, something about invite friends and get some gold for each friend you invite, something like that.
And now this one, of Screenshots, i don't understood.. =P
We will be really glad and thankful for your compassion... : D
Thanks, have a nice day.

Crystal Travia.... Best server of Travia... :)

TRAVIA forum » TRAVIA Crystal - international server 24/24 » English Support forum » Some problems...
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: