Понедельник, 06.05.2024, 07:56  Главная | Регистрация | Вход | RSS  Приветствую Вас Гость
  Добавить в закладки: [ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
TRAVIA forum » TRAVIA Crystal - international server 24/24 » English Support forum » this is not inter-clan problems 1
this is not inter-clan problems 1
fantasma70Дата: Среда, 29.10.2008, 22:40 | Сообщение # 1
Местный
Статус: Offline
firstly that photo which publishes "BAIS" put out of this context that I went back there after the kill me and I wanted to defend before the attack again, I was expecting to get the photo and make it second BAIS along with JT are killing in repeatedly to me and the people of the guild Hispanics that is not harassment and problems between guild for me to come to me saying for some time q pairs very strange to me that JT mate to be so easily that I have more ountos and the whole of my Sept. anything so I ask for the intervention of the administration to be able to clarify this indiscriminate persecution toward members of the guild HISPANICS that I do not compete on a level playing them BAIS AND JT alluda have some extra that we do not have that is why I request that you cease to pursue
español » inglés Traducir
Proponer una traducción mejor

JtankДата: Среда, 29.10.2008, 22:50 | Сообщение # 2
Лейтенант
Ник в игре: Jt
Страна :
biggrin :D biggrin find me in game :))) batman blahblah blahblah bye dont eek killed killed

netu

Сообщение отредактировал Jtank - Среда, 29.10.2008, 22:53

SEBAДата: Четверг, 30.10.2008, 05:39 | Сообщение # 3
Йа КреВедко
Ник в игре: AKUMA
Страна :
If you want to the defend the guild...please write more clearly,because we dont understand a Sh**... and, there is one thing that I dont understand...what problem do you (JT) have with HISPANOS?...If you have problems with one player, dont boder all the guild, or includes the hole guild.

I dont know what I have to put here

JtankДата: Четверг, 30.10.2008, 08:51 | Сообщение # 4
Лейтенант
Ник в игре: Jt
Страна :
AKUMA what the problem with you? i killed you just 3 times and 2 of this 3 you attacked me first .

describing prob with your guild : if your player attacking me its mean your guild rules allow PK , then i can attack your whol eguild . if your rules not allow PK then gevara must b edisbanded from guild . if he still in HISPANOS its mean PK good for you.

and if PK good for you and you not accepting guild war then you all coward frogs :)) and ill find you and kill anywhere in game :)))
killed killed killed killed killed killed killed killed

netu

fantasma70Дата: Вторник, 04.11.2008, 07:45 | Сообщение # 5
Местный
JT you that these abuses by someone you're not favored by 1 player loyal trap by doing that I can not understand how you got so many points in attack so I can not boasting that no resources to play fair

TRAVIA forum » TRAVIA Crystal - international server 24/24 » English Support forum » this is not inter-clan problems 1
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: