Воскресенье, 05.05.2024, 23:37  Главная | Регистрация | Вход | RSS  Приветствую Вас Гость
  Добавить в закладки: [ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
TRAVIA forum » TRAVIA Crystal - international server 24/24 » English Support forum » i've a few questions (*babelfish translation sucks*)
i've a few questions
antares666Дата: Воскресенье, 12.10.2008, 14:59 | Сообщение # 1
Йа КреВедко
Ник в игре: ArrowRainz
Статус: Offline
Страна :
hello!

so, i'm not russian and as topic description says babelfish translation sucks. just let me list my questions and thanks in advance.

1. why there's only warrior armors at balmor teleporter? hate other characters?

2. what exactly "skill upgrade scrolls" does? i even used two of them without breaking my item but no any new option i get nor any option upped.

3. when disassembling items the quality of halcons we get totally random or depends on item's quality/level?
3a. can we simply add all kind of halcons to any item (ie. can critical damage halcons can be added to armors?)

4. what are the...
- orange feather
- green jewel-like looking thing
- ore, iron, candy, titanium
that we can buy from balmor teleporter?

5. can we reset stats (like removing some dex and adding it to str by some scroll or whatsoever) ?

6. i see flying buggers in the map "haven" but there's just no way to attack them. what's the trick?

7. how %10 rare upgrade scrolls works? what %10 means to start with? chance of being successful with it? increasing the items' options by %10?

8. what to repair with repair scrolls? as far as i can see items doesn't have durability.

Сообщение отредактировал antares666 - Воскресенье, 12.10.2008, 15:00

ProiДата: Воскресенье, 12.10.2008, 17:26 | Сообщение # 2
Йа КреВедко
Ник в игре: Proi
Страна :
antares666, you

1. Soon Administrators update the shop with other armors ,for other sets. .

2.skill upgrade scrolls _ do nothing I tested him ,but they only take gold from you happy

3.quality of halcons depends on option grade 0-99= low level halcons 100-200= medium level halcons hight leve i dont how may be 200+

4.orange feather_do nothing
green jewel-like looking thing_do nothing
ore, iron, candy, titanium- kraft items to craft a armors and weapons in andarasa

5.Yes in balmor shop you have to buy Strenght Potion for 105.000 gold and drink it and you get -5 str from using strenght on you ,and then you can put 5 points to onter maybe dex ore something.

6.To go to heaven you need Unicorn(Balmor shop for 21.000.000 gold) ,to lvl up in Heaven you need 2 job.Becase in 2 job all characters have skils to ride on Unicorn and lvl up.

7.%10 rare upgrade scrolls works Upgrade rare items(items with hame REC-0024 and they have wacko from 1% to 10%, max you can upgrade item to 200%

8. repair scrolls wort as (rare upgrade scrolls) they also upgrade REC items

sorry for my bad English tongue :p tongue

ЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ. Возглас отчания при виде постигшей вас Жопы =DDD

по вопросам обращаитесь в асю - 379925976

Сообщение отредактировал Proi - Воскресенье, 12.10.2008, 17:26

antares666Дата: Воскресенье, 12.10.2008, 18:14 | Сообщение # 3
Йа КреВедко
Страна :
hey hey! thanks for quick reply. i appreciate it smile

i was thinking if gm/admin go learn and max all skills for all characters and post it here in this forum.

so we can see what skill does what and how much damage or buff or whatever it gives when maxed.

for example i read what you guys wrote about archer but there's no "detailed" scout skills descriptions....

i mean there's _KARDINAL_'s scout build, but his build with a lot of lvl1 skills so we can't see how good those skills when maxed.

well, just suggesting.

Сообщение отредактировал antares666 - Воскресенье, 12.10.2008, 18:16

ProiДата: Воскресенье, 12.10.2008, 21:43 | Сообщение # 4
Йа КреВедко
Страна :
antares666,your wellkome ,if you have some other question ask me i tell you anything about travia. we have discripcions of all characters in the forum , but it not in English but in Russian . see here Characters . if you want i translate it for you okey ,just write to me tongue tongue tongue tongue

antares666Дата: Понедельник, 13.10.2008, 00:06 | Сообщение # 5
Йа КреВедко
Страна :
yeah i've read those long ago with online translator. it was helpful but it can be improved. i want to know how good all the skills does get when maxed.

example here: http://travia.3dn.ru/forum/20-376-1

we see only lvl 1 attributes of Silver Ray, Magnify, Nine Dinesty, покабезназвание and окабезназвание.

like how much damage Silver Ray does when maxed we don't know.

so i'm saying if someone (who doesn't need to spend money like gm or admin) go make a lvl 999 character, learn and max all the skills he can post here so we can see what skill is good when maxed.

like this: http://travia.3dn.ru/forum/27-108-1

see, all skills maxed above so we know what's good and what sucks. but there's no scout or elementalist skills there.

ProiДата: Понедельник, 13.10.2008, 00:25 | Сообщение # 6
Йа КреВедко
Страна :
antares666, Silver Ray, Magnify, Nine Dinesty i tomarow in my test server look up wor this skills max dmg i write to you ok . you yust tell meWhat skils and i tell you enithing . ok tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

antares666Дата: Понедельник, 13.10.2008, 00:35 | Сообщение # 7
Йа КреВедко
Страна :
well i want to know all scout and elven huntress skills if possible.

hmm, you've your test server? cool. i download the server and mysql but i can not make it work... it keep giving me the error ""Table SQL Error : 42S02 : [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name" so i gave up...

i guess i suck when it comes to programming tongue

ProiДата: Вторник, 14.10.2008, 02:29 | Сообщение # 8
Йа КреВедко
Страна :
antares666, sorry i have problems in my private life ,and i have not a lot of time in this week ,but i on this week give you information ,sorry my friend . wait 1 ore 2 days and all be ready . tongue tongue tongue

antares666Дата: Вторник, 14.10.2008, 16:31 | Сообщение # 9
Йа КреВедко
Страна :
no problem, and i "only" wonder about "elven huntress skills" now...

TRAVIA forum » TRAVIA Crystal - international server 24/24 » English Support forum » i've a few questions (*babelfish translation sucks*)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: