Понедельник, 06.05.2024, 01:25  Главная | Регистрация | Вход | RSS  Приветствую Вас Гость
  Добавить в закладки: [ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
TRAVIA forum » TRAVIA Crystal - international server 24/24 » English Support forum » FOR WHAT BANN????!!!
FOR WHAT BANN????!!!
fantasma70Дата: Воскресенье, 16.11.2008, 21:48 | Сообщение # 1
Местный
Статус: Offline
I do not know why my banearon me in no time tighten the control button attacking me and my front crusarse killed is not got that against me swear that I will not press the control key is only active if the car Ataka me Attack attack or not I have the right to defend? I separate the pair that if I was first attacked BAIS then bishop then ivan nikkita and then later was crusaban me and died in front but I did not tighten the control key is unfair for me to my banner myself I Defendi

bambrДата: Воскресенье, 16.11.2008, 22:26 | Сообщение # 2
Лейтенант
Ник в игре: BAIS, UkMus
Страна :
Как же ты меня утомил, уже даже не смешно...
As you have tired me, already even not ridiculously...

Если педали велотренажёра крутить в обратную сторону, можно потолстеть

fantasma70Дата: Воскресенье, 16.11.2008, 22:34 | Сообщение # 3
Местный
BAIS you are a liar and you know that you were red for me atacastes me and others but I was so unique that hise defend this is the only truth

fantasma70Дата: Воскресенье, 16.11.2008, 23:47 | Сообщение # 4
Местный
I do not understand the truth that they are angry with me I will not attack anybody, I just defended crusaban else is in front of mine and died by my shots I do not want to kill me but because they are actively attacking the car attack seems to me that they are being wronged but good to me wait a week

EverybodyДата: Понедельник, 17.11.2008, 14:24 | Сообщение # 5
Admin
Ник в игре: Everybody, E-body, MAGE
Страна :
angry

Оскорбления в адрес GM & Admin's = Удаление аккаунта.

Вознаграждения:
Рефералка и реклама сервера - к Everybody
Описание квестов - к MisWen или Worm или _KARDINAL_
По техническим вопросам - к vovancik
-
По неотложным вопросам icq: 353352пятьдесят (писать сразу по делу)

TRAVIA forum » TRAVIA Crystal - international server 24/24 » English Support forum » FOR WHAT BANN????!!!
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: